The Kativik Regional Government (KRG) is a supra-municipal organization with jurisdiction over the territory of
Québec located north of the 55th parallel. The KRG is currently recruiting a professional candidate with demonstrated
leadership and organizational skills to work in Kuujjuaq, in the capacity of:
(Permanent full-time position)
Reporting to the Director General, the Director, Communications leads the communications activities and strategies
of the Kativik Regional Government (KRG), The Director is responsible for managing all aspects of communications
and public education programs including the preparation of information for the public, media relations, websites and
intranet and other pertinent communication activities and tools. More specifically the Director, Communications will:
• Plan, organize and monitor the KRG’s communications activities and strategies and ensure that the KRG is
aligned with all best practices.
• Develop and oversee the implementation of the KRG’s yearly communication plan, objectives and priorities and
make necessary recommendations for actions/revisions.
• Manage the Department’s budget and oversee the work of the communications team.
• Define and follow up on the department’s annual objectives.
• Oversee the preparation of press releases, advertising, brochure texts and any other correspondence destined
for media and the public.
• Plan and oversee media coverage of events including the KRG related activities, meetings, VIP visits, etc.
• Supervise the translation service of documentation for the KRG Council sittings and other internal services.
• Oversee the development and management of the KRG’s websites and intranet.
• Oversee the KRG’s relationships with journalists and communications officers in other organizations.
• Liaise and oversee the work of external consultants (translators, etc) as is necessary.
• Manage requests for information submitted under the Loi sur l’accès aux documents des organismes publics et
sur la protection des renseignements personnels.
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications or in a related field;
• Minimum of seven (7) years of progressive work experience as a media relations officer, communications
officer or public relations officer with a minimum of five (5) years in a management role.
• Experience working with media and in the political or journalistic environment will be an asset
• Experience working in an isolated region or with Inuit/indigenous communities will be considered an asset.
• Demonstrated communications skills verbal and written in both English and French, knowledge of Inuktitut
will be considered an asset.
• Capacity to synthesize and explain relevant information, capacity to tailor a message to a specific audience;
• Strong leadership skills and a capacity to motivate a diverse team in a dynamic fast paced environment.
• Creative thinking, strong problem-solving skills and demonstrated resourcefulness.
• Strong capacity to understand and manage situations that develop and change quickly;
• Excellent analytical skills;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Written and oral working knowledge of at least two (2) of the following languages: English, French or
Place of employment: Kuujjuaq
Salary: Minimum $108 146/year; maximum $148 701/year
Benefits: Cost of living differential: Minimum of $8,500/year
Food allowance: Minimum of $3,707/year
Annual leave trips: Maximum of 3 trips a year
Pension Plan: 8% employer’s contribution
Vacation: Minimum of 30 days/year
Statutory Holidays: 20 days including 10 during Christmas holidays
Please send your resume before June 5, 2023, at 5:00 p.m. to:
Kativik Regional Government
P.O. Box 9
Kuujjuaq, QC J0M 1C0
The KRG is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with this and with the James Bay and Northern Québec Agreement,
conditions may vary to promote the employment of Inuit candidates.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
|[한국일보] 광고 어카운트관리 사원 모집합니다 ||웹관리자||23.11.22|
|SPACE FOR RENT ||SangWookKim||23.06.09|
|캐나다 거주자 누구나 가능한 재택 아르바이트 ||멘앤티||23.05.29|
|스토프빌에 있는 세탁소에서 경험 있는 드라이클리닝 프레서분 구합니다 ||nighthell||23.05.28|
|홀세일에서 배송직 직워을 구합니다. ||SuPu||23.05.26|
|JOB OPPORTUNITY - Hunter Support Agent in Nunavik, Quebec ||미네르바||23.05.26|
|[알바케이] 캐나다 최대 한인 구인구직 플랫폼이 오픈했습니다. ||albak||23.05.25|
|사무직 - 미시사가 소재 회사 ||JamesPark||23.05.25|
|천기누설 사주 ||Rocky Bear||23.05.24|
|Apply to Become a Nunavik Police Service Constable ||미네르바||23.05.23|
|Director, Communications (Permanent full-time position) ||미네르바||23.05.23|
|Brampton 에 위치한 warehouse 에서 창고직원을 모집합니다 ||Peter||23.05.23|
|영화 범죄도시3 포스터 알바 급구 ||JBG Pictures USA||23.05.19|
|JOB OPPORTUNITY - PROJECT MANAGER – MUNICIPAL INFRASTRUCTURE ||미네르바||23.05.19|
|[사람을 찾습니다] 최욱님 ||Ryan||23.05.18|
|식품 도매 유통. 동서 무역 (주) 홀세일에서 운전배송직을 모집합니다. ||동서무역||23.05.17|
|Kocom Security에서 같이 일하실 분을 찾습니다. ||Kocom Security Inc.||23.05.16|
|SPACE FOR RENT ( 꽃가게 운영중/ 다른 종류의 비지니스도 가능) ||SangWookKim||23.05.15|
|주유소 및 컨비니언스에서 일 하실 분 구합니다. ||HannaCho||23.05.15|
|얼워렌 여행사와 함께할 직원모집 ||EarlWarrenTravel||23.05.09|
|배송직원 모집 ||동서무역||23.05.09|